Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now What?

pOkay, I've got a draft so now what do I do with it? I'm in the process of seeing what has come out of the typewriter, breaking it down to scenes and possible chapters, seeing what should be tossed, and what should remain, and what should be rewritten, etc. I could try to rewrite it in third person, if I was a masochist. Or simply wade on through it, line by line. Surprisingly, some parts of it haven't turned out a complete mess. As I enter rewrite on the computer, I'll post a few bits of it for reaction. I don't know if the narrator is sane or not. Conspiracy theories are so much fun, ask any Birther.

1 comment:

  1. pOkay. Another new word by Thomas. And what does this word mean?? It doesn't sound Scandinavian like worskopping. It has the subtle ring of Spanish to it.

    The insane narrator can be a refreshing perspective to read, especially when the writer is likewise insane. :)

    ReplyDelete