Monday, July 13, 2009

Week One Ends, Week Two Begins

I'm still at it, going at five pages per day of 400 words per page. I've 45 pages as of this morning. Morning seems to be the best time to write, and drink coffee. Fourteen cups this morning. The problem with Rough Draft is the lack of toilet facilities. Being male has a certain advantage. The characters continue on in their own ways and something major is about to happen. Don't know what it is, but it is. All hell is about to break loose. I'm sure of it. If I can keep up this rate, I'll be able to meet the deadline. Typing on a manual typewriter has been exhilarating as long as I don't look at the massive number of typos per line. I hope I can make head and tail of it on the rewrite. With classes running down the next few weeks, I should have more time to get more done. The cool weather has been a welcomed blessing. Keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Still here, reading. And waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. 14 cups of coffee might contribute to the typos. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete