Monday, June 29, 2009

Stretched too thin

Lately, I've been feeling stretched thin. Teaching duties, parental duties, and now, preaching duties (the second and fourth Sundays at St. Paul, Otis, IN, east of Valpo) has been impinging upon writing duties. And the writing has been neglected for the past three days, which means It'll be all the more difficult when, on Wedneday, I finally get back to the novel. The last time I was at it, little came out other than the feeling that this was all very insignificant. Yes, that's the word I entered into the journal, insignificant. I suppose what I'm looking for is someone whom I trust to tell me that it is significant and that I am skilled enough to finish the first rough draft by Sept. 8 (the anniversary from when I began it).

No comments:

Post a Comment