Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tis true, Tis true

What they say about writing each and every day is absolutely true. I spend a horrid morning attempting to write five pages this morning. I didn't write the day before because I was preparing a lecture on the Cosmological Argument for the existence of God. When I got down to the writing this morning very little came out. I couldn't get a handle on my character who I thought I knew. There are strands that are simply "out there", floating above my head and I can't seem to catch them. One would be a lifeline. Other than that, life is good. I'm attempting to discover modern and post-modern literature. Most of my writing is influenced by too many dead guys. Or long dead guys.

1 comment:

  1. You still have an audience. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete